Citi TuesdaysApril 23, 2012
New York, NY – April 19, 2012 – Citi today announced that it will launch Citi Tuesdays, a new program designed to provide added value to Citi customers and Mets fans. The promotion, which will take place during all Tuesday home games beginning on April 24, will offer unique experiences and exclusive access to benefits and rewards to fans simply for using their Citi credit or debit card at Citi Field. From savings on tickets and merchandise, to special access to Citi Field’s Acela and Caesars Clubs, there are a variety of offers for fans who are Citi cardholders to enjoy while cheering on the Mets.
“Citi’s relationship with the Mets extends beyond just having our name on a building, and Citi Tuesdays is an impactful way to bring savings, as well as other special privileges, to Mets fans who are Citi cardholders,” said Dermot Boden, Citi’s Chief Brand Officer. “We hope these great rewards and benefits will enhance the Citi Field experiencefor our cardholders.”
A Citi Tuesdays information booth will be set up by the Shea Bridge at Citi Field every Tuesday for fans to learn about the special offers. Citi customers who show their Citi credit or debit card at the booth will receive a $10 gift card (supplies are limited, offered on a first come first served basis) valid at Citi Field retail stores, concessions, restaurants, clubs, in-seat service and ticket window locations. Other Citi Tuesday rewards and benefits include:
- 10% off Mets Tuesday game day walk-up ticket purchases made with a Citi credit or debit card at Citi Field, while supplies last.
- A free gift for fans who make a purchase of $75 or more with their Citi credit or debit card, after all other discounts have been applied, at Citi Field retail locations during Tuesday games.
- Special access to the Acela and Caesars Clubs for Citi cardholders and a guest who visit the Citi Information Booth by Shea Bridge. Access is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A complimentary dessert of their choice for fans dining in the Acela and Delta Clubs with the purchase of one entrée with a Citi credit or debit card with a maximum of two desserts per table.
- 50,000 ThankYou points to be given away to one lucky fan during Tuesday home games. All fans in attendance are eligible.
- And all season long, 10% off purchases Monday through Thursday and 5% off purchases made from Friday through Sunday when using a Citi credit or debit card at Citi Field retail locations.
“We look forward to a great year for the Mets, and Citi is excited to provide these exclusive offers to Mets fans during Citi Tuesdays all season long,” concluded Mr. Boden.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi