Mets Game Recap: Mets 0 Dodgers 6July 8, 2011
- Final Score: Mets 0 – Dodgers 6
- Box Score: Click here for the complete box score
- Mets Record: 45-43
- Key Moment In The Game: The key moment of the game was the top of the 1st inning when Clayton Kershaw took the mound. He pitched a gem tonight against the Mets going 8 IP | 5 H | 0 ER | 9 SO. Mets could never really get the offense going which is a credit to how well Kershaw pitched.
- Game Ball: Angel Pagan: 2-4
- Additional Comments:
- Dillon Gee: 5.2 IP | 5 H | 5 ER
- Mets Offense: 6 H | 0-6 RISP | 10 LOB. This was the fourth time the Mets were shut out this season.
- Mets had their 4 game winning streak snapped. They took 3-4 in this series.
- Before the game, Jose Reyes was placed on the 15 day DL retroactive to July 3rd with a hamstring issue.
- In case you missed it, check out my video chat with Tanya Mercado of Citi Field of Dreams.
- Up Next: The New York Mets travel to San Francisco to take on the Giants: Friday, July 8, 2011 at 10:15pm
This entry was posted in New York Mets 2011 Game Recap and tagged LA Dodgers, New York Mets Game Recap. Bookmark the permalink.