Mets Game Recap: Mets 6 Dodgers 0July 6, 2011
- Final Score: Mets 6 – Dodgers 0
- Box Score: Click here for the complete box score
- Mets Record: 44-42
- Key Moment In The Game: The key moment of the game was the top of the 8th inning when the Mets scored three runs on a Jason Bay home run. It was Bay’s second homer of the game and put the Mets up 6-0 at the time and that’s how it ended.
- Game Ball: Jason Bay: 2-4 | 2 HR | 4 RBI
- Additional Comments:
- Mike Pelfrey: 6 IP | 5 H | 0 ER
- Mets are now two games over .500 and have won three games in a row.
- The Mets scored all 6 runs on 3 home runs. Highly unusual for a team that doesn’t hit home runs.
- Mets Bullpen: 3 IP | 3 H | 0 ER.
- Jose Reyes missed his 3rd game in a row with a hamstring issue. Mets are 3-0 in those games.
- In case you missed it, check out my video post on the Carlos Beltran Over/Unders.
- Up Next: The New York Mets play the third game of the series against the LA Dodgers: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 10:10pm
This entry was posted in New York Mets 2011 Game Recap and tagged LA Dodgers, New York Mets Game Recap. Bookmark the permalink.