Mets Blogger Conference Call With Terry CollinsMarch 30, 2011
On Tuesday evening the New York Mets hosted a blogger conference call where a team of Mets bloggers (including myself) got a chance to asked Mets Manager Terry Collins a question. Watch this video below to hear the question I asked and the response I got from Collins. See below the video for a catalog of write-ups by my fellow bloggers.
Kerel Cooper: A lot of talk this off-season has been how good the Phillies are and their rotation. You can talk about the Braves, Nationals, and Marlins all having improved. Do you think there is an extra sense of motivation to get off to a good start?
Its very important to get off to a good start. It breeds confidence in the club and the fans. I think wins in April are just as important as the ones in September. I think we have to get out of the gate on a positive note and thats why I am so excited about how we’ve played over the last ten days. We’ve got a lot of ways to beat the opposition.
Blogger write-ups of the conference call:
- Metsblog: Transcription of Sandy’s conf. call with bloggers
- Mets Police: Terry Collins and the Mets bloggers conference call
- Faith and Fear In Flushing: And Now, the Good News with Terry Collins
- Real Dirty Mets: Highlights From Last Nights Conference Call With Terry Collins
- Amazin Avenue: Terry Collins Takes Questions From Mets Bloggers
- Mets Today: Conference Call With Terry Collins
- Optimistic Mets Fan: Mets Bloggers Chat With Terry Collins
- Metsgrrl: Thoughts On The Terry Collins Blogger Conference Call