Ike Davis: We Could Not Have Asked For Anything More

It’s still very early but seventeen games into his major league baseball career I don’t think we fans could have asked for anything more.

His stats: .314 BA| 3 HRs | 8 RBI | .410 OBP | .569 SLG

Since his call up the Mets are 12-5 and he has made two outstanding defensive plays. He’s given the Mets and it’s fan base a burst of energy. Check out the tribute video below from YouTube user RichMacLeodfilms.

This entry was posted in Around The Net, New York Mets and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Ike Davis: We Could Not Have Asked For Anything More

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention OnTheBlack: Ike Davis: We Could Not Have Asked For Anything More -- Topsy.com

2. swamigp says:

He has surely had a tremendous start to his major league career, and it seems like he will be around for the longhaul. The Mets need someone like him, someone who can provide a jolt, and someone to really cheer about. Wright, Reyes, and Santana may fill the seats, but Davis plays a part in that as well. They really couldn't have asked for a better start.

Sorry I haven't been around lately to comment, Kerel. Still reading your stuff and listening to your videos. Great work as always!

Good to hear from you and thanks for the comments. I hope he is around for the long haul. It will be interesting to see what happens once he faces pitchers for the second and third time. What type of adjustments will they make and what type of adjustments will Ike Davis make.

3. kerelcooper says:

Good to hear from you and thanks for the comments. I hope he is around for the long haul. It will be interesting to see what happens once he faces pitchers for the second and third time. What type of adjustments will they make and what type of adjustments will Ike Davis make?

4. Rich MacLeod says:

This is my video, I really appreciate you posting it on your blog. Its supposed to go up on MetsBlog.com soon so look out for that. Lets go Mets.

Hi Rich – I found your video on your YouTube channel today and it was the inspiration for the blog post. I left you a comment on your YouTube channel as well. Great job, I really like the video.