Poll: Mets Player of The Month April 2010

I plan on posting my pick for player of the month on Monday. For now, please take the poll below. I’m interested in who everyone else will pick.

This entry was posted in Baseball, New York Mets and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Poll: Mets Player of The Month April 2010

1. Zeke says:

I think the whole team deserves the honors. It seems like everyone seems to be getting the big hit or making the big pitch when needed.

2. kerelcooper says:

I hear ya. A lot of people are playing well. It was tough for me to select four to put in this poll.

3. Pingback: Tweets that mention OnTheBlack.com: Poll: Mets Player of The Month April 2010 ... -- Topsy.com

4. Pingback: Mets Game Recap: Mets 0 Phillies 10 « OnTheBlack.com – New York Mets Video Baseball Blog | Mets News

5. flogstafood says:

easy, pelf was the best individual performer

6. kerelcooper says:

Why do you feel that way? Besides the home run opening day he got off to a slow start. He's been hitting much better over the last week or so which is good to see.

7. kerelcooper says:

8. kerelcooper says:

Why Ike? Because of the Mets record since he was called up?

9. kerelcooper says:

Agreed. Bad start yesterday but I guess after his performance in April he's allowed to have one of those.

10. Lenny_Dyke says:

I think people are really undervaluing Wright's performance this year.

11. Noah says:

John Niese. He pitched well against the Phillies! He will have a big year. I like the movement on his pitches and he has a great curve.

12. Pingback: Mets Links: Mike Pelfrey, Carlos Beltran, Hubie Brooks | Baseball Bloggers Alliance

13. Pingback: Thoughts on Mike Pelfrey and Javier Vazquez « OnTheBlack.com – New York Mets Video Baseball Blog | Mets News