How Many Homeruns Will David Wright Hit?

If your having trouble viewing this video, try the Quicktime version

8 Responses to How Many Homeruns Will David Wright Hit?

1. mets says:

yes wright will hit 15 maybe 17

2. mets says:

do u think the Mets will get Roy Halladay

No, I hope I am wrong but I don't see the Mets getting Halladay at this point.

• Manny says:

I hope the Mets do get Roy Halladay. I say this cause the Phillies just got Cliff Lee from the Indians. Also the fact that the Mets just got back in the Wild Card Race. Just imagine Halladay and Santana as our 1,2 punch. That is just lights out for anyone we would face. We would have the best 1,2 punch in all of baseball. I really hope the Mets get him. Then I can see us winning the Wild Card without a doubt especally if our core guys can come back soon which I have a good feeling they are.

It would be nice to get Halladay but I'm just not sure the Mets would want to give up a lot of young players to get him. That's the reason the Phillies ended up with Lee and not Halladay. The Bluejays wanted too much. Do you think the Mets can still make the playoffs without Halladay if they can hold it together until some of the core guys come back?

• Manny says:

If our core guys come back then yes I think we can win the Wild Card..but if our core players dont come back soon, I dont think we can keep it close by the time they get back. Thats why I say if Omar wants everyone to forget about that stupid press confrence he did last week then go out and get ROY HALLADAY him and Johan will be unstoppable!…. its the only way I think Met fans will love you again!

Well, they are only 6.5 games out of the wild card and the news on Reyes, Beltran and Delgado is promising. If those guys can all come back over the next couple of weeks, I think the Mets have a shot.